A copy of East Haven's ballot can be found here. And a map of the town's voting districts can be found here.
And East Haven's mayoral candidates will square off to debate this Friday.
Below is a list of important Election Day information and reminders from the Town Clerk's Office.
- Absentee Ballots are available until November 4, 2013 please call the Town Clerk’s Office at 203–468–3201 to request an application; or, visit the office and complete voting process there. If you are in need of an Absentee Ballot on November 4, 2013 (day before election), you will have to come into the office and complete the process in order for your vote to count.
- Last day Absentee Ballots can be hand delivered by person taking out ballot is Monday, November 4, 2013 until close of office at 4:30pm.
- If mailed Absentee Ballots must reach Town Clerk’s Office before close of polls (8:00pm) on Tuesday, November 5, 2013.
- Family member can bring in voter’s Absentee Ballot to the Town Clerk’s office until close of polls (8:00pm) on Tuesday, November 5, 2013.
- The Town Clerk’s Office will be open on Tuesday, November 5, 2013 strictly for receiving Absentee Ballots by mail or hand delivered by family members. The office will be open from 7:00am to 8:00pm.
- The Registrar of Voters and Town Clerk’s Office will be holding a special session for voter registration and absentee balloting on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
- Voter registration by mail deadline was Tuesday, October 22
- Last day to register in person is Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 8:00pm.