Everyone has something they'd like to brag about–whether you just got engaged or married or just had a baby; whether your child's team won a championship or they made the dean's list or honor roll, East Haven Patch is the place to share the news.
You can also use our "Announcements" page to draw attention to a cause or spread the word about a charity you're involved in. Scholarships are posted as well as other charitable causes.
The best part is that posting your announcement is easy and free. Once it's posted, you can share your news by emailing the link, recommending it on Facebook or tweeting about it on Twitter. Friends and family all over the world will be able to read about your proud moments.
Here's how to create an announcement in five easy steps:
- Create an account if you don't already have one (click "Join" in the upper right corner)
- Go to the Announcements page and click the "Announce it to everyone!" link on the top right.
- Fill out all of the fields with all of the pertinent information.
- Make sure to add the photos where it says "Choose file to upload"
- Click "Post My Announcement" at the bottom.
I'm looking forward to reading about all of your accomplishments and proud moments and I can't wait to feature them on East Haven Patch!