The East Shore
District Health Department has announced their 2013 Flu Clinics which are open to the community.
Here's the schedule for local towns:
- Tuesday, October 1 at East Haven Town Hall, 3:00pm to 4:30pm
- Wednesday, October 2 at North Branford Town Hall, 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Tuesday, October 8 at Branford Town Hall, 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Wednesday, October 9, at the Old Stone Church in East Haven, 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Tuesday, October 29 at Soundview Family YMCA in Branford, 8:45am-10:15am
- Saturday, November 16 at East Shore District Health Department Office, 14 Business Park Rd, Branford, 9:00am - 11:30am
Flu vaccinations will also be available every Thursday as a drop in during November or by appointment at other times at the Health Department during October, November, December and January. Call 203-481-4233 to schedule your vaccination or if you have any questions
Insurance accepted includes: Anthem BC/BS, Connecticare, Medi-Blue, Medicare Part B and Cigna. The cost of vaccine for those not covered by insurance will be $25.00.
Children younger than 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent.
--information provided by the East Shore District Health Department